Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 30, 2009

420- WORDS of WISDOM NEEDED in DECEMBER of 2009!.....

A)"Tell me...and I will forget....
Show me...and I will remember....
But involve me...and I will UNDERSTAND!"

B) This educator, historian and soon-to-published novelist, THE SERPENTINE BOND!, is proud to be called a SOCRATIC THINKER! over the years and now! Simply said, it is someone who practices that original way of thinking and teaching whereby Socrates sat around the middle of students and challenged each one to think out solutions, never giving out the answers. By the way, you could and can be a SOCRATIC THINKER, also, constantly questioning and seeking out more than what's directly in front of your face. "Asking exploratory and respectful questions is a sign of....intelligence."

C) SOCRATES: "Never give up!"

D) BENJAMIN FRANKLIN: "It is the first responsibility to every citizen to question authority."

No comments: