Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

473-...CARLOS...."THEY HAVE GUNS!"...A 7-YEAR-OLD HERO!....

You need to know about CARLOS!
He's 7-years-old and is America's newest HERO....and who is CARLOS?
Three scumbags broke into the family home in the Los Angeles area, and Carlos pulled his younger sister into a bathroom and locked the door. With a cellphone he had thought to take with him, he called 911. There, he talked with the dispatcher, Monique, begging for help for his parents, all on the 911 tape. At that point, one of the scumbags broke open the bathroom door and pulled the boy and his sister out.
What did our hero CARLOS do next? He told them that he had just called 911.....they left, without taking anything or hurting anyone!!!
At this time, on Wednesday evening, the three scumbags are still at large. GET 'EM, LA detectives!

And what about the other person deserving heroic statis, here? MONQUE! She instantly realized that little Carlos was sincere and worked on keeping him as calm as possible under the intense circumstances....

"Tell me what's wrong with me, and I'll listen to the end of my nose!
But tell me what's right about me, and I'll listen to the end of my mind!"
ron squire steffey

No comments: