Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 2, 2009

346- CHANGE?....I DON'T WANNA CHANGE........

.....our American basic traditions gleamed slowly over the past 200+ years!
I don't wanna change our rich heritage, from all 50 States, that has taken our country ahead of the others in so many ways, like "democracy" and going the extra mile for our "neighbors"....
I don't wanna change our history, with faults, in order to appease a small group!
I don't wanna change our U.S. Constitution in favor of the U.S. Supreme Court...only, as it dictates in the Constitution, through the process in the Legislative Branch!
I don't wanna apologize to the rest of the world for being an American!
With all of our evolving societal problems, at times, over the decades, I am PROUD to be an AMERICAN, today, tomorrow and next year!!
I do wanna change my shirt....when you see me out and about, look for the RED patriotic T-shirt. People keep trying to trade me for it, or ask where I got it! Got it at JCP...that's James Cash Penney's place.

Oh, by the way, is there anyone who will stand up with me, believe in the philosophy shared in this blog?...rss

No comments: