Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

341- SHOULD SMOKING (Tobacco) BE BANNED IN YOUR OWN HOME?....

Poser......
Never did smoke cigarettes, but this soiologist and American government educator did listen to discourses and debates on both sides over time and have personally concluded that NO form of government or government individual or bureau has ANY constitutional right in any form or way to come into your home, my home, and tell you, me, not to smoke, period! That's the end of my portion to this poser's discussion....
Oh, did, years ago, when trout fishing way out in the wilds of the mountain area of Western Virginia, smoke a Rum-Soaked Cured Crook cigar, like my fabulous late grandfather, Carl. Kept the 'sketters away and didn't, ha, inhale! Anyway, that's my personal business and not yours!

No comments: