Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

304- THE DONALD!...DONALD DUCK IS A YOUNG 75!!!...YOU ROCK, D.D.!....

....but Wile E. remains my fave hero!
Most of us have a fave cartoon character:
Donald Duck...Mickey Mouse...Minnie Mouse...Popeye...Daffy Duck...Porky Pig...Betty Boop...Pink Panther...Sylvester the Cat...Heckle & Jeckle...Woody Woodpecker...Tom & Jerry...Felix the Cat...that no talkin', BEEP BEEP, conniving desert Roadrunner...the Bugs...Charly Brown...Fred & Wilma...the green Grinch...Yogi & Boo Boo...Underdog & Polly...Mighty Mouse & Purebread...Winnie the Pooh...Tweety...Superman...Batman...Wonder Woman...Spidey...but, again, my all-time fave is and will always be WILE E. COYOTE! My loyalty goes with the skinny coyote guy! He may not be the smartest critter in the desert, but Wile E. never, ever gives up! And don't get me started on that BEEP BEEP, smart-alec, scrawny bird. Et vous? Do you have a fave cartoony character? C'mon, I know you do....

No comments: