Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

286- I GIVE UP?...I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO EAT A CRUNCHY TACO WITHOUT INSTANT MAJOR CRUMBLING!....

For real! No matter how this guy tries to attack a simple crunchy taco, with contents, the popular hand food crumbles, away, from all directions. And shredded cheese, lettuce and that UFO "meat" always winds up either in my lap or on the little yellow car's floor! I choose not to give up, but, instead, purchase a safe bean burrito with that green stuff inside whenever ordering fast-food in a drive-thru...case closed.

Eat, or dine, in the car? After a strenuous workout at the local Rec Center in late afternoon, this guys has to stop and have a snack! Anyway, it's my life and my car....

WHOA!....do they still have bells up on top of Taco Bells? Hmmm, a Taco Bell bell? Ha, betcha you don't know at this very moment!

No comments: