Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 7, 2009

271- "BIZARRE FOODS!"...REALLY WEIRD FOODS!....

This social commentary takes a look at "Bizzare Foods", with Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel. I have to admit, the BF program is absolutely original in creation and execution. And I admit, though, to taking a peek at times...and cringing. There will be a few examples here, well maybe, to describe the TV program. They usually double-gross me out, but the ratings are up and strong for BF. It is done with quality and takes the viewers all over the world for locale shootings. If you like and appreciate common foods, or learning about them, from hundreds of other civilizations, go for it! Worms and ALL parts of pig are just not my thing, including those Rocky Mt. oysters! NO tripe apply!

By the way, just once I wish that Andrew would say something like, "YUCK!...EGADS!...SPIT, QUICK!", instead of always, "I love the texture...the presentation is awesome...the way it slides down my throat is exciting!"

No comments: