Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 20, 2009

246- MOTHER'S DAY...SOON......

Things I wish I could tell her that:
a- This son is sorry for, at times during my college years, of thinking and acting like I was better than she with more "education."
b- This son would like for her to know (she has passed) that I do admire her for her resolve to stick with her convictions and stand strong for them!
c- That she was the strongest and most energetic person, physically, in our family! d- That she understood and practiced, consistently, the value of her work ethics! I can "see" in my memory bank, as a child, her getting out there on the Steffey Street property, in the spring, and "grubbin'" (she called it) for the garden planting, beside my father! She would voluteer to paint and clean at her church, too, to get it ready for Sunday....and be back on Sunday morning in the choir, in her Sunday-go-to-meeting" clothes.
e-

No comments: