Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 15, 2009

191- WELL...WHAT IS A TRUE-BLUE AMERICAN?....#1....

I want you to meet two....CUE WILLIS and Inell Halcomb.

Cue Willis was ALWAYS a gentleman, when I knew him, and always a dapper dresser. And I liked and respected him from the first time meeting Cue in Williamsburg, Va. Earlier in his life he played pro basketball, and, naturally, went out of his way to make a person feel important. Cue is no longer with us, but he is because that's why memories are important to many of us. Memories makes us live on far beyond passing away in person!
Inell Halcomb is with us, and, when I think of this mother and grandmother, I can "see" an angelic face every time I was invited for Thanksgiving dinner in her home in Gove, outside of Williamsburg, Va. Inell is a gracious lady of the first order!
Both ARE true-blue Americans, and the kind that I respect the most in our society.

No comments: