Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 29, 2009

182- "I THINK I CAN'T...I THINK I CAN'T...I THINK I CAN...I THINK I CAN...I KNOW I CAN!....

A wise adage overheard by a farmer working in his veggie garden one spring evening as the sun set to the West, and after he and his farmhouse wife shared a simple meal of yeast rolls, turnip greens, mashed spuds and a slice of grilled country ham...oh, and a glass or three of brewed sweetened iced tea. His wife would bake a peach cobbler, with flaky crust, for later when they would sit on their overstuffed sofa, enjoy a bowl of the cobbler covered with 'dirty vanilla' ice cream and enjoy "American Idol. Later, he would walk to the old barn and tell the farm animals a bedtime story before working on his computer's FaceBook."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely to read interesting articles that cover different issues in our society especially those business and financial related matter for they keep me updated on the current situation of the stock market and business world. As a businessman we must be informed and up to date with the different business related issue. Thanks for the post and I anticipate more great articles in the future.

Buy Gold

"thesquiresview" said...

Thanks...Bernie!