Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 24, 2008

155- AND WHO DO I MOST WANT TO THANK THIS THANKSGIVING?.....

..............................my father! He was an extremely hardworking person who had little formal education (who cares) but, on his salary as a skilled craftsman, a tailor, he managed to build and pay for his first and only home, always have an auto and expect us to be as conscientious as he was. He even cooked the Thanksgiving meal every year, using much of it from his three gardens and small orchard. Did I mention his beehives? He liked getting away from the public, and everybody, by driving out to his camp that he built in the mountains. He was my hero, even though he never understood my creativity, questionig authority and neverending search to learn more....he's no longer here.

No comments: