Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 2, 2008

136- TUNES YOU HEAR, ON THE RADIO, THAT BRING BACK MEMORIES!....

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE...heard a song on the radio and remembered what, where, when or who you were with when that song was popular! Let's see...there's "Maggie May"!....."Brandy"......and you?
Our American society, I love it! And music, for most of us, plays a significant part within our pysche, our very being...our soul. Music is our SOUL! And it 'irrigates' (my original word) me whenever a narrowminded person makes a freaking comment about someone else's choice of music and tunes...shows the world how ignorant they really are. Music is also personal. That's why I believe that so many rec center users, joggers and drivers in a car listen to THEIR music. It's also why "respect" for others around is so important. Ever drive past or near someone with their radio blasting way up? "I got a right to play my music loud if I wanna!" Can you say "ignorance"?
Anyway, back to that song that keeps "playing" over and over in your mind...what is it?

No comments: