Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

112- FIREFLIES!...LIGHTNING BUGS!...GLOWWORMS!.....

This creative artist and author "sees", in early summer at night, a magical, mystery tour, or world, of tiny flashing lights scattered throughout the fields and trees and yards around where I live. For me, that is my reality. You can make the experience anything you want...or not.
As a kid, I must admit to chasing the flashers and capturing them in a glass jar...with a lid. An epiphany came to me, as it often did for other things, that NO animal or crittter or miniature 'flashlight' should and would be enclosed in such a manner ever again! Fireflies are free...also butterflies, too.
And fireflies out and about during a mid summer's night can also be...be romantic! Remember ROMANCE?

No comments: