Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 13, 2008

106- WHY------------------?

WHY this blog? The most important reason involves my Socratic philosophical studies with enlightening the thinking mind to explore far beyond what's for supper...what shoes to wear in the morning or how to jog one's potential questioning abilities. Tired of people who languish in their own self-importance?....me, me, me? Of hearing 'gripers' around you?
My honest purpose is to bring up a myriad of topics to ponder...and there have to be billions and billions more to go, according to Dr. Carl Sagan. And a neat thought? If you don't like this blog approach, don't read it! Thanks to the people who do apprecaite it and have e-mailed to share that they like waking up early to the squire's view, and especially disagreeing or adding to in their mind or remembering 'stuff' in their lives....YEAH!...squire

No comments: