Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

44- VOTE FOR WHICH ONE ON NOVEMBER 4th?.....

America started out with our unique system of voting by secret ballot, and it IS working! When each one of us goes into that booth to vote, NO ONE can tell us who to vote for except YOU. I like and respect that system, being an into-it American government teach alumni. Therefore, my choice for the next American Prez is my personal business and will not influence, publicly, that decision. YOU listen and ponder and make YOUR decision, please, based on ALL of the empirical data at YOUR fingertips, not based on the quick opinion of another person! I, by the way, have already pondered for some time and know which one to mark for our next Prez. If you ask me one to one, will be happy to share but not in a public forum, like here.
Also, if someone asks me how I feel about abortion in a public forum? Will not reply...again, that decision is my personal business and opinion. The poser is too personal for most Americans and passion will enter the debate, not reason. Also, one choice for any subject, like abortion, does not equal up to an entire personna of a person because most persons are miltible thinkers. Don't dare to "judge" my total person by how I feel about ONE subject! Made the mistake once, in another part of Virginia, by runnig for a City Council! People kept asking me what church I attended and not about the important issues for that town. Most persons are multiply thinkers, thank something!
But ask me if I like pizza in public? You're darn right, with thin crust and fresh 'rooms. Which ice cream flavor would I vote for?....plain and purely CHOCOLATE!! And whether the State of Kansas should secede from the Union?....thought we settled actions like that back in 1865!
Anyway, I like driving across Kansas, America, to get to Montana!!
For the record, am PROUD to have voted in every presidential election since registering to vote at 18!!!!!
For the record, also, I grew up in the Church of the Brethren, originally like the Mennonites. My sense of fairness and duty comes from there.

No comments: