Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 11, 2008

38- "GAMBARU!".....

'GAMBARU' is a Japanese word meaning "never give up!"
I have, for some time, respected and admired NBC's Ann Curry. You now see her in the mornings on the Today Show and other indepth reports. When I was fortunate enough to view an interview on her life earlier this year, I was even more encouraged that Ann Curry has worked her way through the ranks to the top. "Don't diminish the quality of hard work!" "Have faith in myself...."
And when, as she worked, really worked on reports and reporting, and when others said that she couldn't achieve, she would often reply, "Oh yeah, watch me!!"
Yeah, she's my kind of...person!
So, whenever a pissant ever suggests that the 'squire' cannot achieve anything?...my reply is, "Oh yeah, watch me!"

No comments: