Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

29- DOES HE EVER WIND DOWN?.....

My "long lost" (and FOUND!) 2nd cuz from Ohio, Charlotte, a Science educator, has asked me a time or three if ron rascal ever winds down, stops his creatin' ways....and the answer is, uh, no. Within some persons, imagination runs rampant. That person, when a child, managed not to be filtered through a sieve. Has to be that Dr Pepper! The kids in my extended family liked the old-fashioned Dr Pepper (more fizz and less sugar) so much that my mother actually put a machine on our back porch and sold 'em. Secret: used to be a program on Saturday mornings where a radio guy would go around my Valley town and stop at random houses to see how many Docs were chilling in the home, with $1 for each one up to 20.
We won one Saturday morning...$20.00!...she got the loot.

No comments: