Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 16, 2010

503- "COYOTE UGLY"?....I NEEDED THIS INVIGORATING FILM, AGAIN!......

A) Ever FELT like you had run out of that proverbial steam on a project? I have, for the past few weeks, trying to complete my first 637+ page novel--The Serpentine Bond!
B) Then, I came across my fave "Coyote Ugly", again, this weekend. It's all about Violet, "Jersey", who has a dream to compose and sing her own tunes, in public! But she's scared to sing them...in public!!
Oh, but she IS good at it, singing.... When the "coyote ugly" music is added throughout the film, well now, this author DID get reinspired, this time around. That last chapter is finally beginning to fall into place. It is soooo important 'cause the rest of the 637+ pages NEEDS it! Writing a novel is a lonely job, late at night and early in the mornings....research...write...rewrite...rewrite and then rewrite a BIT more. But the results, the completed epic story of seven (7) university chums, will take America and 46 countries in the world by storm, a snowstorm!
C) Thanx, "Jersey".....and "Coyote Ugly" and the film's musical score! You done me good!!

No comments: