Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 21, 2009

313- CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM 'WICHES!!!......

Be honest...I know you've had a passion for some kind of food and couldn't get it out of your thoughts, like pizza...fresh strawberry pie...homemade fudge...miniature dill pickles...and S'Mores?
As a child, a little country store on my bike rides to the country had chocolate ice cream sandwiches...OH MI GA! Since 1889, that passion has lain dormant in my memory bank until recently. Then I noticed a small sign at the Waller Mill 'office'...chocolate and vanilla ice cream sandwiches. BUT, they never actually had the chocolate before, that is, until the Director ordered them recently!
Oh mi ga, again! Guess who, once a week or so, ventures out to my fave Waller Mill Park to chat a spell, take pics and...and slowly open the wrapper to meticuously dine on that ice cream creation known as a CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM 'WICH! For the time being, this summer, they are my fave food passion. Hey, next month it could be....ice cold moo juice with a homemade chocolate chipper cookie to live for....! I, of course, only give them to myself after working out at the Rec Center AND eating a healthy supper!

No comments: