Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 29, 2008

55- MURPHY!.........Lois Murphy...My friend!

I, for some time, knew my friend as Murphy at school. I just knew that if she needed support or a funny comment at any time, or she for me, we both would be there, no matter what. This guy was never one of those 'know it all' educators who looked back at staff support but stood with, especially with Murphy.
Whenever I pulled one of my funny moments, she loved to laugh with me out loud. Whenever she needed to vent, she simply knew that I would stop and listen and help if needed.
The best times occurred after school when I would see her at a convenience store near school. "Murphy!...we've got to stop meeting this way!" And she would laugh and laugh...and I would admire my friend. Memories are secure in my memory bank!
Hey, Murphy...I know you're up there.....

No comments: